No pictures though, sorry.
I'm getting close to finishing another pair of socks, my Socks That Rock Rocktober ribbed socks. I finished the heel (a heel flap, which I kind of despise, but it looked nicer with this pattern), and now I just have to decrease back down and get the foot going.
And finally, an update on Lizard Ridge. After sitting in my WIP bag for months, I pulled it out and got to work. I've decided I'm going to go for 5 squares by 5 squares (instead of 4 squared by 6 squares), and make a square lap blanker rather than a rectangular blanket. I may change my mind, I'm just playing it by ear. But I have two strips of five finished, and I have two repeats of the next strip done. Yay!