Monday, November 5, 2007

Slipper Socks

Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton, Willow (0.75 skein) and Tomato (0.25 skein)
Needles: Knitpicks Options, size 8
I didn't use a pattern, I just fudged the numbers. I cast on too many for the first sock, and instead of frogging and casting on again, I just decreased a bit. So the top is a little bigger on one. I must have decreased down to too few stitches at the toes, because they are pointy and pinchy. But they are very comfy, and very soft, but I don't think I'll be walking around too much in them, they feel like they'd wear out quick. I usually just need warm socks when watching tv, or sitting at my desk doing schoolwork, so I can wear them then.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.