Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm ashamed...

It certainly has been a while, a lot has been going on. But, I thought I would keep you up to date on my current knitting adventures. I have shafted the poor Lizard Ridge into the corner of the closet, for no apparent reason. I fixed a huge mistake regarding length which ended with picking apart cast on and cast off edges, and grafting length to the blanket. I actually am ready to get going now, so I'll have to break it out. I'll bring it out this weekend, and have pictures then.
  1. Knitty's Clapotis
Yarn: Kauni Effektgarn in the EQ colorway
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I already have plans for another.



  1. Knitty's Juno Regina
Yarn: Eldebeth Lavold Silky wool, not sure of the color, I'll need to find the ball band



I also have a simple rectangular wrap going, as well as a pair of simple socks. Soon I am going to have a hat for Seattle's Cancer Care Alliance going. I just need to find the right yarn. I'll get more caught up later, but for now, this just does a quick intro into what I've got on the needles.

No comments: