Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fuzzy Feet, take 3

Before felting:

After felting:

Pattern: Knitty's Fuzzy Feet
Yarn: Patons Classic Merino in Palais
Needles: size 10.5 Options Circulars

This is my third pair of these slippers! The first pair had to be retired because they got to the point where I couldn't even patch them anymore. I couldn't bear to throw them away, so they are stowed away in my closet. The second pair I made just got their first holes, so I'll be patching them soon. This newest pair took me one weekend to do! I think that's pretty darn good. I'm ordering some yarn from Knitpicks to try out for more of these slippers. My feet are always freezing, so I could use a big stash of Fuzzy Feet.


Up next post: The wicked awesome stuff I received from my CPaA swapner. I'll have to do that when I'm not so sleepy though, I'll be amazed if this post makes it out spelling-error free, my poor brain is ready for bed.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.