I have finished and seamed two strips, sort of. I need to figure out how to sew two of my extra squares onto the bottom of each strip, so they will be 5 "squares" long each. I'm starting to think I didn't really think this whole, "oh, I'll just sew one of these extra squares on at the end, wouldn't want to waste them! It'll look fine." thing though. (I made four individual squares before I decided to do strips instead). I'm trying to find the most invisible seam possible for attaching the squares to the strips. Everything I've tried so far has look shabby. But, here are the strips so far, sans squares, out in out first snow of the year! It's already almost completely melted away though, how sad.
This last one isn't crooked, it's stretched out weird over the snow.