Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Itty bitty baby stuff!

I love knitting baby things, but I never get to since I don't know anyone with babies. But my aunt's friend will be having a baby girl this summer, so I've been asked to knit presents! I've finished a baby kimono, and have so much yarn left over that I am going to knit baby socks and maybe a baby hat. My mom is knitting a blanket as well. The woman wanted things in lavendar, so that's what I used, one skein of Lion Brand Baby Soft in Lavendar. The pattern was a free one off the Lion Brand site. It still needs i-cord ties, and I'm debating whether to do a crocheted border to help with the curling on the edges.

Modeled by the horrible baby doll from hell that I inherited after the death of some distant relative. There are about ten other scary looking dolls that came with it. They sit in my closet now. I hate them, but I would feel so guilty giving them away; they are wating to be taken to storage. But hey, this one obviously served a purpose.

No comments: