Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Loads o' Stuff

I took pictures!


A rice pack for heating up in the microwave. It's hard to see, but it has ridges sewn down the whole thing, to keep the rice better dispersed. It also has dried lavendar in it, so it smells so good when warm.



Trekking socks. I want to be finished with the second by Thursday evening when we leave on our road trip. I think I may so kindly rip off the Yarn Harlot's idea and make myself a travelling sock. I love her sock pictures, and want some of my own. So I am going to start the next sock as soon as we get in the car. I will use this yarn:



Lion Brand Magic Stripe in Country. I think it looks very cheery, but in a country way. I like it! Since we are going to Vegas, I am going to see if I can get the people in theme costume all around the hotels to hold my sock. They may think I'm odd, but I'm sure they've seen worse, and besides, I'll never see them again. Why worry about looking like a doofus?


Current Lizard Ridge Square in process.

Square that was in process until I bought the yarn above and had to cast on that one right away, thus sending this one to a holding chord.



The yarn for the next two squares.





Yarn for a cardigan I am going to bring with me to work on in the car.

You can't really see the cardigan here, but it's cute.


Daisy's sweater with a lonely one arm. I still have to do the other arm, then pick up a bajillion stitches around the edge to do a ribbed border. I need to figure out how to fashion wings too.

New books to drool over!

No comments: