Sunday, January 28, 2007

A new blog!

I have been posting every so often over at Livejournal, but I decided I like the set-up here better. So, I plan to start updating this journal. I may only update once a week or so, but I will try for more.

Right now, I have a few projects I've been working on. I have Knitty's fuzzy feet (my third pair) which I just started, Knitty's satchel (the larger version) which I've finished the body of and am now working on the flap, Knitpicks Victorian Diamond Top socks which I'm about 3 inches into the cuff of the first sock, and the Lace Leaf shawl.
Diamond Top Sock




Lace Leaf Shawl

4 comments:

Trillian said...

Welcome to blogger. The Lace Leaf Shawl looks great!

Ilix said...

Wow, that Lace Leaf shawl is going to be gorgeous!
Way to go, are you working off a pattern or just winging it?
Welcome to the KB's

Shannon said...

Thank you both! I am using a pattern, it's the Lace Leaf Shawl from Fiber Trends. I bought the pattern at a local yarn shop, I think for around 5 or 6 dollars.

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.