Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fiber Trends Huggable Hedgehog

I bought this pattern because the display Hedgehog at my LYS was just too cute. It sat in my pattern notebook for a few weeks, until I found the perfect wool for it, while digging through my stash. Then I found the furry yarn on sale, so I took it as a sign to start right away. It took me a whole two days from start to finish!



Details:
Yarn 1: Patons Classic Merino in Natural Marl, about half a skein
Yarn 2: JoAnn's Sensations Cello in Mink, 1.25 skeins
Pattern: Fiber Trends Huggable Hedgehog
Note: I used smaller needles, which made a smaller hedgehog. Next time I make one, I'll use the proper needles, and make a regular sized one. I just couldn't fine my size 11s, and being eager to start, grabbed the next closest ones I had (9's and 10's). Overall, I really like the result, he's such a cutie!

No comments: