Thursday, March 1, 2007

Works in Progress

Since I have pretty much a four-day weekend (no classes on Thursdays and Fridays, and work didn't need me this week), I figured I'd sit down and see what all I have on the needles that needed finishing; basically my current works in progress.

My List:

  • Three finished socks that need partners.
  • Bumle Bee socks (first one on the needles, halfway to the heel).
  • 2 out of 24 Lizard Ridge blankets finished, the third is 1/4 done.
  • The Very Harlot Poncho (my third one, the first I made for myself and have worn so often it's looking very tattered, and the second was for my mom).
  • Make pockets for my finished felted messenger bag, and find a suitable strap.
  • 1 Fetching (4 rows into it).
  • 2 Fuzzy Feet (the first is halfway finished).
  • The Lace Leaf Shawl.
  • Daisy's Bumble Bee sweater.

Obviously I'm not one of those knitters who can work on only one project till it's finished. I have to have many different options.

No comments: