Saturday, February 24, 2007

More Noro

I've started my first Lizard Ridge square, but I'm going to wait until I finish it and block it before posting a picture, it doesn't look like much after only one repeat of the pattern. I did buy another skein of Noro for it, which brings me up to 4. I need to cool it until my next pay-day though, I had originally planned on only buying 2 skeins per paycheck. I just got a little over-excited.

The skein I bought today; I made a super cheap light box to try out, to see if I like it before paying a couple more bucks for supplies for a home-made one. I think I like the way the pictures look better, I just need to get the lighting placement down.



When I get the supplies to make a lightbox, it will have a less obvious 'glued down printer paper' look about it. But these are the three colors I have waiting for my blanket, the other is on the needles.

No comments: